I haven't been crafting for a while now so I was really rusty. Therefore, I pinterested, and pinterested, and pinterested for ideas and inspirations.
Guess it worked. I made these 3 tags for my mom. I'm quite happy how they turned up.
- Cardstock - Kraft Paper from
- Ink - Fresh Snow, Papertrey Ink
- Stamps: Stampendous - Christmas Wishes, Papertrey Ink - Tin Types Stamp Set, Christmas Blessings Stamp Set & Mehndi Medallion Mini Stamp Set.
- Dies: Papertrey Ink Tag Sale #3
- Others: Rangers Stickles - Christmas Red, Spring Moss 5/8" Satin Dots Ribbon.
And for the kids, I used my silhouette to cut out some socks, stamped them and stitched them together. I was going to make 3 different ones but I've been extremely busy lately at home and at work so I decided to give myself a break and went with 1 design only. Here they are:
Merry Christmas people!